Wood

ABOUT US

WHO ARE WE

Avanti Kitchens Inc. designs, manufactures, distributes and installs residential cabinets and countertops in the commonwealth of Puerto Rico.  Products are manufactured at the Company’s 77,000 square-foot facilities. Avanti operates from its facilities in Canóvanas, Puerto Rico.

WHAT WE DO

The Company generates approximately 90% of its revenue from sales to hosing developers, with the remaining 10% generated from work performed for government housing projects. As a result, Avanti’s business is integrally tied to Puerto Rico’s residential construction industry. Products range from basic low-cost kitchens to high-end, European-inspired designs.

PERSONALIZED APPROACH

We're currently exporting materials and cabinets to the United States. We're looking for opportunities for us to sell pre fabricated cabinets and/or other cabinet goods that are needed in the states.